Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hibernation is over!

Dear blog,

I'm extremely sorry for such a late addition of post for my amusement.Truth to be told, I was lazy and was slacking off in writing that happened to be a strong passion that I've nurtured through out the years.

The lost of inspiration and the cavalier attitude that I am showing you greatly pains me every time when i was stalking others' blogs.Not for today, I'm afraid.

Dear blog,

It's been almost 11 months since I've actually picked up the need to blog and to tell little stories about the latest happenings around me.It seems ironic that it took me so many months to realize that the suffocating schedules that I faced, the mentally tormenting exams that I took is no reason to be lazy or to be procrastinating.

Hibernation's over! I told myself as I picked up a new book from the library shelf. i realized how stupid I was to let my passion for writing to subside, with ebbing determination cloaked by unnecessary self depreciation.

Never again should I be lazy to blog.
Never again should I have nothing to share.
Never again should I forget that:
there's a little place in the internet that I can call as my little garden of inspiration.

No comments: