Monday, October 22, 2007

My first post

Dear blog,

I never really like the idea of posting blogs for the amusement of people who have too much of free time in their hands. Conservative, I consider the act of displaying one's blog is no different than assuming the role of a senile old man "flashing" in front of a group of giggling school girls.

After all, you cannot deny the fact that a blog was initially established as a form of online diary that serve to share the emotions and experiences of the blogger himself.As a person who can be rather reserved and defensive as my friend EuJeen often called me back when we were still immature brats in high school, I NEVER really can understand why people enjoy blogging so much.I have friends who blogged practically every week and even more friends who sought enjoyment at laughing, jeering, looking, drooling at newly posted posts of other bloggers.

Standing from a virgin blogger's point of view, I never did understand the sheer amount of power and responsibility entrusted on the shoulders of a consciencious writer(Sound rather exaggerating is it?) What I am really trying to convey here is the rise of a new form of literature, unrestricted by grammar and vocabulary.Similar to ebooks with the roles of authors are expanded into figures who embellish the already intriguing web through better and sometimes cheaper acess for works of literature, bloggers nowadays are blessed with the powerful voice of a critical commentator or the humor of a stand up comedian.

Dear blog, I really don't know what to say here. Under the heavy effect of caffine and an endless pilgrimage to the study room for my upcoming exam, I am being a bit "off my mind" here.I don't know why am I using a formal tone when I type you out, under a sudden impulse that I have right now.Seriously, I don't have a clue on why am I babeling about here.

Who knows, maybe the reason why I am typing you out right now, right here in cemara is because I'm driven mad by the snowballing pressure of study? Could it be that I'm just lonely even though I am possitioned within a boisterous crowd? Could there be a slight possibility that I am just a conceited youth who measure the world with my own principles and gain no greater pleasure than to vaunt it out in front of everyone? Who knows? Who knows? Even I can't find the answer as I am typing you out.

Dear blog, sorry to abuse you in such as way.Forgive me , I'm still new, you see.

No comments: