Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm sorry !

Dear blog,

I'm extremely sorry for not feeding you with the latest happenings that are taking place around me.It is easy for me to just find any excuses to justify my absence from your world of words that serve as the haven for me to express my ideas, my thoughts, my experiences, my feelings,my achievements and lastly my vanity.

Yes, I am a vain person. Just an ordinary vain man.

A person who enjoys to be praised for a job well done.

A person who would find reasons behind the mistakes that I make.

A person who would at times be selfish and mean towards the people around him.

A person who are easily excited at the discovery of a new talent that I have.

A person who scorns any impurities that might surfaced for the public's viewing.

A person who would try his best in burying his dark, hideous secrets-secrets that make him who he is right now.

A person who are more concerned about himself and his connections than the impeding question of recessions and global climate change.

A person who admit that he shares narcissus's craving for attention in the mirror.

I am sorry for not renewing you my blog.As vain as I can, I never really can change the course fate has to offer me.I cannot cahnge the fact that I am merely human, someone who can susceptible to aging and ailments around this modern world. I too made mistakes.I too achieved something in life.

However, I am still learning how to stand up from the mistake I have made in life. Have you ever have regrets in your life.That particular moment when you feel that you can dash everything out and hope to turn back that emotionless clock to the point of no regrets. I am learning to accept those regrets that I have made through out my life as I figured that the more I store it, the stronger I become.Mistakes helps me to grow.

It helps me to know who I am.

It help me to know where I stand.

It help me to see the world from other people's point of view.

And finally it help me to have the courage to say sorry.

Sorry, my blog for not writing so long.........

No comments: